Effortless Auto Loan (the "Website," "we," "our," or "us")
takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn
- This policy covers how we treat personal
information that the website collects and receives, including information
related to you're past use of our products and services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and
that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of
companies that we does not own or control, or to people that we do
not employ or manage.
Information Collection and
Confidentiality and Security
- The website collects personal information when you
register with us. We may combine information about you that we have with
information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as
your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you
register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to
- We collect information about your transactions
with us and with some of our business partners, including information
about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- The website automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
cookie information, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general
purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve
our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous
reporting for internal and external clients.
- We reserve the right to send you certain
communications relating to our services, such as service announcements,
administrative messages, special offers and an website Newsletter.
- We limit access to personal information about you
to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with
that information to provide products or services to you or in order to
do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
Do not track browser settings
- We may set and access cookies on your
computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we
transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to
enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and
storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Advertisers may collect data about your online browsing activity and use it to show you targeted ads (a process known as "behavioral advertising"). You can prevent companies from showing you targeted ads by submitting opt-outs to those service providers. Opting-out will only prevent targeted ads so you may continue to see generic (non-targeted ads) from these companies after you opt-out. You may opt-out of behaviorally targeted ads anytime by deleting your browser's cookies.
Changes to this
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any
information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You
can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be
able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information
that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests,
customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and
communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain
types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like
many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of
information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals
to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders,
delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive
information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing
assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings
and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer
service. They have access to personal information needed to perform
their functions, but may not use it for other purposes
- We may share personal information about you with
trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may
use your personal information to help us communicate with you about
offers from the website and our marketing partners. You may receive certain
communications relating to our services, such as service announcements,
administrative messages, special offers and a Newsletter.
- We may provide personal contact information about
you with our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These
companies may use your personal information to help us communicate
with you about offers from us and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal
process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against
- We believe it is necessary to share information in
order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if we are
acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, we will
notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes
- We may update this policy. We will notify you
about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a
prominent notice on our site.
To opt-out from receiving any additional email communications regarding this website, click here.
We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. If you remove your SMS information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
Detailed Wireless Policy
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.